There is an incredible British Narrator named Rosamund Mary Ellen Pike. She was born in January of 1979 in London. Since 1988,Rosamund has been an active actress. She is a member of the zodiac.
“Many high-profile feature movies have hadRosamund in them. Over the course of her acting career,Rosamund has shown impressive growth. She’s a well-known name in the British movie industry and also in the international industry.”
There is a lot more interesting information online. You should read the article carefully to find out more aboutRosamund.
Rosamund Pike Profile Summary
Name: Rosamund Pike
Date of Birth: January 1979
Birth Place: Hammersmith London, England
Age: 42 years old
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Father: Julian Pike
Mother: Caroline Friend
Occupation: International Actress
Rosamund Pike’s Early Life
Rosamund Mary Ellen Pike is her full name. She was born on 27th January 1979 and Aquarius is her zodiac sign. Rosamund Pike is a British actress and shares American-British nationality. She was born in Hammersmith, London. Pike was the only daughter of famous opera singers Julian Pike & Caroline Friend.
“She attended the Badminton School in Bristol. The National Youth Theater was going to have a Juliet performance. She didn’t reveal her acting career until she attended Oxford University.”
Rosamund Pike was turned down by several acting schools but later she studied English Literature from Wadham College, Oxford. She was graduated in 2001 and perused her acting career. Pike can play both cello and piano very well. The actress is also fluent in English, German & French languages.
Rosamund Pike Family
Who is the husband of Rosamund Pike? The actress is married to a well-known businessman and mathematician researcher, Robie Uniacke. The couple first started dating in 2009. Rosamund is 17 years younger than her husband.
Rosamund Pike’s Age
According to research and sources,Rosamund was born in the United Kingdom. As per 2020,Rosamund is 42 years old.
What is Rosamund Pike Net Worth?
Sources say that the owner of $9 million isRosamund Pike. She is married to a successful businessman, but she herself is a strong and independent woman.
“It’s not like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like it’s like”
All gym training has resulted in a slim build body forRosamund Pike. She only weighs 130 pounds. What is the height of the person? The woman is tall. Her height is about 8 inches. Pike has blond hair and blue eyes.
Before marrying Robie Uniacke, Pike was in a very romantic relationship with Simon Woods. The couple dates had seen each other from 1998 to 2002. Later, Pike & Simon were featured together in a movie named “Pride & Prejudice”.
In 2003, Rosamund started dating Jamie Theakston. He is a famous TV & Radio Presenter. After her breakup with Theakston, she dated Joe Wright from 2005-2008. He is also a renowned name film director in British Industry. But they ended their wedding after a while due to disputes.
Rosamund Pike Children
The British actress has two cute boys with her husband Robie Uniacke. Pike gave birth to her first son Solo Uniacke on 6th May 2012 in the United States. Currently, he is only a 9 years old boy and resembles a lot with his mother. After two years, Rosamund gave birth to her second son Atom Uniacke. He was born on 2nd December 2014 and is currently 7 years old.
Social Media Appearance
Ever since she appeared in a TV series, stage plays, movies and shows,Rosamund has been featured. She portrays a lot of different characters. She has a brief look at her acting career.
Rosamund Pike TV Shows
The actress has been cast in many shows.
- (1998) A Rather English: featured as Celia
- (1999) Wives and Daughter: Appear in three episodes in this TV show
- (2000) Trial & Retribution: she appeared in the episodes of Trial & Retribution IV as Lucy.
- (2001) Love in a Cold Climate: featured as Fanny in two episodes of this show.
- (2002) Bond Girls are Forever: it is a TV documentary and she appeared as herself.
- (2002) Foyle’s War: Featured as Sarah Beaumont in the dubbed episodes of The German Woman.
- (2008) The Tower: portray the role of Olivia Wynn
- (2009) Freefall: featured as Anna in this TV film
- (2011) Women in Love: featured as Gudrun Brangwyn in two episodes
- (2015-2020) Thunderbirds Are Go: featured in a total of 39 episodes of this show, she appeared as the voice of both Captain Ridley & Lady Penelope Creighton Ward
- (2018) Watership Down: appear as the voice of The Black Rabbit in Inle
- (2019 to still going) Momminvalley: so far, she appears in seven episodes and voices Moominmamma.
- (2019) State of Union: appear in ten episodes as Louise
- (2020) Thomas& Friends: represent the voices of Duchess
(Yet to announce) The Wheel of Time: she will appear as Moiraine Damodred and will be part of the main cast.
Rosamund Pike Stage Performances
While in college, the actress began her acting career. She appeared in some stage dramas and directed others. Her stage performances have been notable.
- (2002) Hitchcock & Blonde: featured in this play as The Blonde
- (2006) Summer & Smock: portray the character of Alma Wine miller
- (2007) Gaslight: appear as Madame De Sade
- (2010) Madame De Sade: appear as Hedda Gabler
Rosamund Pike Movies
She is still at her peak in her acting career. Some notable movies are as follows:
- (2002) Die Another Day: she acted as blonde girl Miranda Frost
- (2004) Promised Lady: the film is about Israel and she portrayed the character of Rose
- (2004) The Libertine: featured as Elizabeth Malet
- (2005) Pride & Prejudice: acted as Jane Banet
- (2005) Doom: performed as Dr. Samantha Grim
- (2007) Fracture: portrayed the character of Niki Gardner. Anthony Hopkins & Ryan Gosling were her co-stars.
- (2007) Fugitive Pieces: featured as Alex
- (2009) An Education: performed as Helen
- (2009) Surrogates: acted as Maggie Greer
- (2009) Yesterday We Were in America: performed as the Narrator in this documentary movie
- (2010) Burning Palms: acted as Dedra Davenport
- (2010) Jackboots on Whitehall: featured as the voice of Daisy
- (2010) Made in Dagenham: performed as Hopkins
- (2011) The Organ Grinder’s Monkey: it’s a short film and she was featured as Rochelle
- (2011) Johnny English Reborn: performed as Kate Sumner
- (2011) The Big Year: featured as Jessica
- (2011) Wrath of Titans: she replaced Alexa Davalos as portrayed the character of Andromeda
“There was a conflict with the production team and that’s why she dropped out of the movie.”
- (2012) Jack Reacher: acted as Helen Rodin
- (2013) The Devil You Know: acted as Zoe Hughes
- (2014) A Long Way Down: featured as Penny in this movie
- (2014) Hector & Search for Happiness: performed as Clara
- (2014) What We Did on Our Holidays: Portrayed the role of Abi McLeod
- (2014) Gone Girl: This movie was directed by David Fincher and Pike acted as my Elliott Dunne
- (2015) Blind Date/Return to Sander: featured as Miranda Walls
- (2016) A United Kingdom: performed as Ruth William Khama
- (2017) A Man with the Iron Heart: starred in the movie as Line Heydrich
- (2017) Hostiles: featured as Rosalie Quaid
- (2017) Beirut: acted as Sandy Crowder
- (2018) Entebbe: Pike was featured as Brigitte Kuhlmann in this movie
- (2018) A Private War: acted as Marie Colvin
- (2019) The Informer: she was featured as Wilcox in this movie
- (2019) Radioactive: performed as Marie Curie
- (2020) I Care A Lot: portrayed the character of Marla Grayson and featured in the post-production team of the movie
Awards & Nominations
Rosamund Pike has been nominated 58 times and won 30 awards. The list of her successes.
- The United States of America is home to Academic of Science, Fiction and Horror Films.
Win the award for best actress for Gone Girl.
- The Amy Awards are held each year.
He won an award in the category of Outstanding Actress in a Short Drama and Comedy Series.
- The Austin Film Critics Association.
He won an award for her role in the film Gone Girl.
- The British Independent Film Awards are held every year.
She received an award for her role in The Libertine.
- Cinema Bloggers Awards in Portugal.
The 2005 award was for best actress. This was an international award for her work.
- The Denver Film Critics Awards.
She won the best actress role play award for her work in Gone Girl.
- The Detroit Critics Film Society awards.
They won the best actress award for her performance in Gone Girl.
- The lost weekend is a film club
Here he won an award for her work in Gone Girl.
- Empire Awards, United Kingdom.
- The actress won an award for her role in Die Another Day.
- She won the award for best leading actress for Gone Girl.
- The Derby Awards have a gold category.
She won the award for Gone Girl in 2020.
The Film Critics Circle of Florida has an award.
She won the best actress award for her work in Gone Girl.
- The Kansas City Film Critics Circle Awards are held annually.
Win the best actress award for her performance in Gone Girl.
- The Nevada Film Critics Society is a group of film critics.
He won a leading actress award for her role in Gone Girl.
- The Oklahoma Film Critics Circle awards.
Won the best actress award for her role in Gone Girl.
- The International Awards in Palm Springs.
Won the leading performance award for Gone Girl in 2015.
A British actress namedRosamund pike is now an international actress. She has won several awards for her acting work and is a mother of two sons.
“We hope you enjoy this article. Don’t forget to give feedback and subscribe to our post.”
More Read About: Bridget Rooney Koch